NTMIS is a computerised manpower
information system. It is an on-going project sponsered by the
Government of India with a view to generating and maintaining
an up-to-date data bank for providing reliable information on
engineering graduates and diploma holders which is a
pre-requisite to planing and administration of technical
education on proper lines.
- Estimation of short-term and long-term requirements.
- Estimation of supply.
- Forecasting anticipated gaps in demand and supply.
- Matching job requirements with facilities for education and training.
- Assessing the adequacy of the current enrollment rate.
- Undertaking studies on emerging and specialised areas
and fields requiring urgent attention for expansion of
facilities for education and training.
Establishment Questionnnaire Form for the Year 09-10 Onwards
[ For NIC & SITC Code Annexure I & II Click here ]
FOLLOWING TYPES OF DATA IS COLLECTED :
- DATA FROM GRADUATES
- DATA FROM ENGINEERING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- DATA FROM EMPLOYING ESTABLISHMENTS
Data collection work for the year 2008-2009 is in progress.
- Data collection work and preparation of annual report is
completed upto the year 2007-08.
2 3 4